Several years ago, I downloaded this cd for April. It just has a bunch of old songs on it from Vanilla Ice, Debbie Gibson, etc. Well, Mark found it today, gave it to April, and she started listening to it, and singing very loudly, and dancing. I was able to get a couple little videos of the dancing, too funny!
If you don't know my sister, she thinks she has moves, and just sings and dances around the house, but a lot of the time just trying to get a reaction out of me. Like for instance today, after she started listening to the cd, she thought it'd be funny to wait on me outside my bathroom door, and to be standing there right at my face dancing and singing so that when I opened the door, there she'd be, except Mark chimed in also, so I open the door to the bathroom, and they are both standing there dancing and mouthing the words to the song, it was really funny, but I guess you had to be there to really undertand. I just busted out laughing, very loudly!! Well, the dancing continued, and Annika just started dancing too. She definitely gets her moves from her Mama!
1 comments:
This is pure greatness! She does have some serious moves..... Watch out Britney. Thanks for sharing, I am still laughing. That is why I love her so much, she can have fun with herself.
Post a Comment