CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Easy dinner.

I just think this is so funny. We went to Walmart yesterday and picked up a few groceries. Mason saw a box of Walmart brand hamburger helper, so we bought it, it was less than a dollar. Then I was at the Dollar Tree, and picked up some .50 cans of veggies, like peas, and carrots. So last night, I made the hamburger helper, and opened up one can of carrots, cooked them up, and that's what I fed the kids for dinner. So the total cost of the meal, including the hamburger meat was about $3.00. While eating Mason said, "This is the best dinner ever!" There was enough left over to feed them again tonight, and he was so excited when he found out that we were having the leftovers from last night. So, for $3.00 I fed all of us twice (and there's still hamburger helper left). What a deal! And, it's the "best dinner ever!!!" Whew hew!!

0 comments: