I don't want to jinx myself, but I am so truly blessed to have 2 children that really do just love each other! And I hear them telling each other that all the time. It's the sweetest thing. And they feel sad when the other is upset or sad. They play so well together most (about 95%) of the time. They are just like best friends, and it's so sweet. Yesterday on the way to church, they were just singing and dancing and laughing at each other, and Mason pats Mattie's head and says, "Mattie I love you." And just now, at lunch, Mattie looks at Mason, "Mason, my love you." And Mattie was out of chips, and Mason still had some, and he snuck them over to her plate and said, "oh, look what just fell out of the sky!" I'm probably the only one that thinks this is the sweetest thing, but it sure is nice around here with 2 kids who love each other, and love each other's company. I needed to go take a shower earlier, and sent them both to their own separate rooms just so that I could take a shower, and they couldn't wait for me to get out of the shower so they could resume their playing. It's so funny. I'm praying this lasts forever!

Throwing in some old and newer pictures of them together.






1 comments:
I just realized I haven't checked your blog in awhile.
That's sweet
Is this lakeview near your house?
Post a Comment