I've been doing laundry for about an hour and a half now, sorting, folding, stacking, hanging, etc., etc., etc. Here's what I hate about laundry....knowing it's not final, knowing I'll have to do the same 'ol thing again...soon. I wish it were a one time thing. I've actually heard of people who don't do laundry, they just buy new clothes, but I've never actually met one. I like to wash all of my dirty clothes at one time, and just pile them on my bed! I love it! I like to see how high the pile can get before it starts falling off onto the floor! The big pile is especially nice on those nights when Mason comes sneaking into bed with me about 4am. There's just not room! So he either buries himself under the pile, or gets so close to me...trying to avoid the pile, that I can't really sleep. It's probably good that I'm single when it comes to laundry. I don't have someone judging my piles! =) Whew!
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
And just think of how much MORE laundry you would have if you weren't single!
Post a Comment