CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 22, 2006

4am

Ok, maybe it wasn't really the pile of laundry on the bed that made Mason sleep oh soo close to me. Ever since Mason turned 5, about one month ago, he's made comments like, "But Mama, I'm 5, my bed is too small," or, "Mom....you know I'm 5 years old, and I'm too big for my bed." You'd think he had one of those little car shaped beds or something, but no, a nice normal sized twin bed. So he's been getting me to make him a palette on the floor every night, if that's even how you spell palette. It's no wonder he comes crawling into bed with me, the floor is so hard! But he doesn't take advantage of being 5, and sleeping on his own side of my bed, no, he actually gets right up next to me, and is dreaming about doing aerobics all night long. I remember I used to do this to my great-grandmother Rubye Dear, bless her heart, because now I know exactly what she was going through! Oh and April, I completely forgot to mention here that after he got in the bed, I kept hearing this strange noise, so I sat up to see what it was, and noticed Mason was fighting off one of those bushels of daisies that we had thrown way up next to the headboard! I couldn't help but crack up right then!

0 comments: