Well, we rolled in tonight about 930pm. We had a great time. I completely forgot to bring my camera, but if I would have had it, I would have gotten some great pictures! Uncle Guy wanted a picture of Mason in his Harley jacket sitting on his new Harley! Mason played outside almost the whole time, riding his scooter, climbing trees, digging in dirt, chasing the dogs, watching Uncle Robin, helping me bake Valentine cookies, helping Maw Maw feed the birds, helping me clean vines off of her fence, riding in the wheel barrow, getting to see his Missy, Uncle Troy, Sydnee, Julianne, La La and baby Charlie, Mimi, Uncle John.....he really had a great time! Mattie did too! The trip there and back wasn't as fun, the kids didn't sleep the whole way there, and only slept about 30 minutes on the way back, and not at the same time. It took us about 8 hours from door to door to get back, yikes! If we lived closer, it wouldn't take so long. Mason didn't want to leave, and the whole way back asked if we could live with Maw Maw, or atleast by her. He just loves going there and getting to run around. And if I would have brought my camera, I'd show you pictures of our great time!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Poor Mason, being stuck in Texas. My little nephew, I feel the same way about Mexico, I would much rather wake up every morning to a a sunny beach rather than living so close to my neighbor that I can see in her bathroom! Maybe someday I'll live in Mexico and you'll live near Maw Maw, but then we wouldn't see you very often, and I would be so sad. Looks like we're stuck.
Post a Comment