CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 3, 2007

We're going to be on TV!!

Well, not really TV, it's called Bluefish TV, and they are doing some parenting/bible studies and wanted to put some real live footage of families into their dvd's, so they have been coming into people's homes and following them around for several hours, to add reality footage into their videos. They are coming to my house on Monday morning, 730am, and are going to video me and the kids while getting the kids up and ready for the day, watching our activities, which for them is going to be boring since I don't do much, then we're going to go to McDonald's to eat. While the kids are playing, they are going to be asking me about 15 interview questions. Isn't that neat? I'm so nervous actually! It's going to be like Supernanny. A lady called Dana and asked if he knew any single moms or dads and he called me to see if I'd do it! Awesome! I'm excited! But nervous! Their website is www.bluefishtv.com

Yay!

4 comments:

April said...

Oh my goodness, that is so neat!!!Maybe I could just happen to "stop by", you know, like I always do on Monday mornings at 7:30. You want it to be true to life right? Neato!!

Jill said...

Yes, and I'll my my gourmet breakfast waiting for you, since I always cook the kids a gourmet breakfast!! It's probably going to hit home real hard tomorrow when I notice how much I probably should be doing for my kids since the cameras will be on. I'm anxious to see how Mattie's going to take the cameras right as she's waking up!

threegirlsandamom said...

I just got the link to your blog, I love it. The blue fish thing is awesome. 7:30 at our house would be a sight to see. The older two girls pouring themselves cereal and Scott and I sleeping. Ha ha.

Jill said...

Once during the taping, I had one camera on me downstairs in the kitchen, answering questions, and the guy followed the kids up to Mason's room with the other camera. They had been gone for a while, when I finally went to check, I found Mattie sitting on top of Mason's dresser, just kicking her feet and the camera running on her the whole time, I just about died!! I was so embarrassed. And the guy (young guy) was like, "Maybe I shouldn't have let her get up there."