My sister was taking Annika to get her first haircut, she's almost 4 and was so excited about getting her first haircut! There's this cute little girly place in Frisco called Sweet 'n Sassy. It's so girlified. They put glitter stars on their faces and smell good glitter in their hair (both girls chose cotton candy, yum!!) So Mattie and I went along also since both of these girls are missing their big Kindergartener siblings! They were both so excited about getting their haircut together!
We took before and after pictures in front of their pepto-bismol pink limo!!
Note: clicking on the collage will make the pictures bigger so you can see them more close up!
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That collage is very pink! You're doing great with the blogging, I don't think I've blogged since the first day of kinder. Fun cousin times!
Post a Comment