CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 17, 2007

Welp, a new day, a new school.

I have a mix of emotions this morning as I have removed Mason from his first Kindergarten to move him into the school his cousin goes to. I had a good talk with Mason's old Kindergarten teacher, she was so sad to see Mason go, said he was doing so well, but assured me I was doing the right thing in moving him. Whew! I learned today that she's going through the same thing with her domestic situation, and is living with her sister, and has a brand new baby!

Mason didn't shed a tear, didn't even look sad when I left, but Mama did in quiet! It was sad to be starting this whole Kindergarten thing all over again, but Mason was really excited. We met his teacher, Mrs. Howell, and the first thing Mason got to do on his first day there was go to recess! He was ready to go!

I can't wait to hear how his first day went. I can't believe he eats lunch at 1015? Uncle Mark came to the rescue in supplying Mason his afternoon snack, thanks Mark!

I'll update as soon as I know!

3 comments:

April said...

That stinks to have to go through all the emotion again! Good thing kids are flexible. Yes, early lunch, 10:20 for Taylor's class.

Heidi McKee said...

Are you moving? What's going on? We are thinking about pulling Isaac out...but for other reasons, to homeschool. Keep me posted on how the transition goes.

Jill said...

I think he's doing good, but I think he tries to make me think he's not. The teacher said he's doing good.

Buck and I are done for good, so me and the kids are moving in with April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!