We all have to use public restrooms, it's just a fact. I've never really been afraid of public toilets, I try to pick the cleanest looking one of the bunch, if they have the paper things that really are more of a waste of time than effective, I may or may not use them. I usually flush with my foot, thinking if I don't touch the handle, it'll protect me from germs, but there was no protection today from what happened to me while using the public restroom at Walmart.
I walked into the restroom, tried to pick the cleanest stall, went in, shut the door, locked it, and sat down on the toilet. I'm sure this has happened to all of us at least one time in our public restroom using life, as it has to me before, but I wanted to blog my occurrence.
I'm sitting on the toilet, when the utter unimaginable happened. While sitting, grabbing my toilet paper, the toilet seat shifted, and for a very brief moment, I found my bare derriere sitting on the actual toilet, not just the seat. It was very brief, like a second, but it was horrible!! Has this ever happened to you? The shifting of the toilet seat? Or does it just happen to big derrieres? Blah! I felt so germy all of a sudden! Knowing my bare bottom touched the toilet. Blah, blah, blah!!
Well, that's all. I just wanted to share my experience! Hope you at least got a laugh out of it!
Jill
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Public restrooms.....graphic
Posted by Jill at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ONe time on a highwayside truckstop gnarlyspot I had to poo as a 13yr old. Then I realized there was no TP and noticed a cardboard box full of wadded up used tp and that was my option...finding perhaps a dried up used tp chunk to wipe my hiney shiny.
Delicately nitpicking thru the wads I uncovered and selected a big one that looked good and in grabbing it I realized it was wet and as it flipped in my hand I realized I'd grabbed a fresh buttskid and I was mortified for a freaking week...or should I say 25yrs as I still remember it clearly? I liked your walmart story but you're gonna have to grab some skids to get sympathy from me.
OK, Jill, whatever I had in mind to comment, it was erased by Sunny's gross story! Yuck!! Sorry to the both of you for those stories.
I'm just laughing HARD! I hate bathrooms too! PERIOD>..and with a 5 year old with tons of buddies, our bathroom is not to far from a public one!
Post a Comment