This is nothing you probably want to read, but just want to say what's going on with my body. Last Tuesday, while on Spring Break, I had to "all of a sudden" have an impacted wisdom tooth removed. Ouch. I am on pain meds, and antibiotics. Well, I just want to say, I've really been suffering ever since, and I think it's making me lose my mind, and taking a toll on my body. The antibiotics led to further feminine issues, which then led to even further fem issues which I won't mention. The extraction led to a dry socket which is horribly painful (so the dentist extended the pain meds and the antibiotics), then suddenly today, I was attacked my some allergen I'm unaware of, but this has to be what all those allergic people talk about when they say their allergies are flaring up. To my knowledge, I've never had a probably with allergies, until today. I can't breathe, my eyes are burning and tearing, and my face feels puffy. I think my legs and arms are ok though, so far, there is no pain or ailment in either of those. Whew!
The losing my mind part, is that I've just completely gone loopo when it comes to remembering stuff. I was supposed to attend the substitute orientation "today" but found out it was actually yesterday, not today, so I truly pray my interview with the drop in daycare place goes well tomorrow, at least to give me something to do.
And then lets just add the part about Buck. I don't know what's going on in his mind, but I'd pay big bucks to get in there and find out.
Ok, that's all for now. Until next time.......
Thursday, March 27, 2008
I'm losing my mind, and my body is falling apart.
Posted by Jill at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry about the tear gas that we put in your room, didn't realize it would cause you so many problems. We just thought it would be a fun practical joke =)
you will have to catch me up on the latest B drama. My body is also falling apart, we are getting old and it is a bummer.
Post a Comment