For Christmas, from my boss, I received a gift certificate to the Hollywood Nails and Spa in Frisco. I've been saving it....................until now! This afternoon I decided to use it. I deserved some good 'ol pampering, after all, today was my last day at my job.
I got a spa pedicure and manicure, and a eyebrow wax! (I never get manicures, as I'm too rough with my hands, and they always look horrible about a second after getting them done.) I must say I have nice nails, but I don't ever do anything to "girl" em up! I had them painted "naturally" so they still look like my nails, and they look so pretty!
The pedicure was wonderful too. I was there almost 2 hours because they spend a lot of time on each person (and they should because it's expensive).
And I love those massage chairs. So nice.
Of course then I came home, took my kids car seats apart to wash the covers, completely vacuumed out my car, but I must say my nails are all still in tact!
0 comments:
Post a Comment