CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Not really blogging much these days...

Sorry to my fans for not blogging....(ok, like I have 2 people that read this thing, thanks Clyde! Keep me posted on the job!)

The only thing really I wanted to blog today, is that I've been watching some girls down the street. They are probably somewhere between 5th and 8th grade. They have those rollz shoes. And they are dancing, and "rolling" in their driveway every evening about the same time. And I get a serious kick out of watching them. One clearly has the moves. She can do just about anything on those rolly shoes, has rythym, never falls, clearly has it together. The other girl, clearly doesn't have it together. She tries to do all the things the other girl does, without success, and it's so sad, but so funny. But there they are, everyday, same time, playing and dancing on their rolly shoes. It appears the other could care less that they can or can't dance, or skate, they seem to just really like the other ones company.

That's all.

0 comments: