Ok, I get these Victoria's Secret emails like everyday, and one was about swimwear clearance. I am in the process of looking for a new swimsuit, went to the mall today, with 2 kids in tow, for about 3 1/2 hours trying on clothes and swimsuits, and I come home to this email. I am not even sure if you'll be able to see any of these, maybe the links will work, but you can do this search thing, to see what's available in your size in clearance. So, I typed in my size, a 12, and 5 pages of bikinis came up. Hello?????????????? What woman's body, who's born 2 children, and in a size 12 would be caught dead in one of those bikinis? I need some coverage Victoria!
page 2 of 5
Very Sexy®Crochet sliding halter topOrig. $38Clearance $21.99
Very Sexy®Metallic zebra sliding triangle topOrig. $38Clearance $21.99
Very Sexy®Bejeweled sliding triangle topOrig. $38Clearance $21.99
Very Sexy®Wireless push-up topOrig. $42Clearance $24.99
Very Sexy®Metallic bandeau halter topOrig. $38Clearance $21.99
Bad Girl®Metallic jacquard sliding triangle topOrig. $39Clearance $22.99
Beach Sexy®Reversible color triangle topOrig. $29Clearance $16.99
Beach Sexy®Bling crest sliding halter topOrig. $34Clearance $19.99
Beach Sexy®Sliding halter topOrig. $29Clearance $10.99
Beach Sexy®Neon-trim sliding triangle topOrig. $20Clearance $11.99
displayBottomNav();
Friday, May 2, 2008
Bikini anyone?
Posted by Jill at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
When you're placing your order, would you order me the one that says "bad girl" on it?
I'm cracking up again!!!!!!!!!!!
At what?
OH, oh, I mean, I ordered you that swimsuit, size 4, and I asked for a little extra "bad girl" on the side!
Post a Comment