Well, I can almost ditto April's post about Christmas, the kids, the grandma's, our very precious and special pendant......it was all so wonderful. I love going home to Louisiana, as you all know, and had a great time. I had my children up until Christmas day, then they went with their Dad to Mississippi to spend some time with their family over there. Mattie's been kind of sicky, I'm sure I'll be scheduling her an appointment before the week's up. Their Dad went back to work today, so I regained custody of our new puppy. He's a mess, really cute, getting better on the housetraining, I'll post a picture soon! I'm sure I'll be leaving my Christmas decorations up until March or April. It took me so long to get them up, that I'm not ready to take them down. I'm actually looking at it like this, I'm tying in Jesus' birth with his death and resurrection, so they'll be up until Easter! I did get something accomplished though, and that is repainting/redocorating Mason's room, with the help of my great friend Heather! Mason's Christmas present from me was the Camo quilt set and accessories from WalMart, it's so cute. We painted his room a light army green color, and it looks really good. Mason keeps telling me "I love my new room Mama!" Whew! I have his approval. I'll even post a picture of that too when I get a chance. Well, that's all for now......Happy New Year!
Tuesday, January 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't wait to see the room!!! We'll come by soon!
Post a Comment