CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mattie

I will never for as long as I live forget the complete and utter panic that came over me last Tuesday morning when I found Mattie with that bottle of pills. The 10 minute drive to the ER felt like an eternity. God was watching over us through the whole thing, and Mattie is now completely back to normal. Normal being getting into everything, giving me that "eye" when something's not going her way, getting into it with her brother, arching her back stiff when I'm wanting to do anything to her that she'd rather do herself (getting dressed, changing diapers, getting into her carsesat, etc.). All those things don't seem quite as annoying now knowing how scared to death I was last week when I didn't know what the outcome off all of this would be.

Thank you for your prayers, and keep bottles of medicine out of kids' reach, even if they are "childproof."

Jill

2 comments:

April said...

Mattie, don't ever do that again! You scared us, but I'm glad you're back to normal. Love, Aunt April

Lane said...

Scary indeed, glad she's ok. We'll say blessings over your house in tonights prayers.