CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 31, 2007

We've lost another one......=(


I noticed this morning that something wasn't quite right with one of the 3 remaining bunnies. Well, sure nuf, another one died today. Ugh! What a horrible bunny mother I am. I renested them back into the ground since I'm keeping Shadow out of the backyard. Here is a picture of the two before I put them back in the ground.

2 comments:

April said...

Another one bites the dust huh?? Very sad, especially since you're been working so hard. But makes me realize how many bunnies we would have hopping around if every bunny in a litter survived! Oh, do you realize that you have posted more about the bunnies than about the kids??? he he he

Heidi McKee said...

I've loved keeping up with your buny story! Thanks for sharing!
Heidi