CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's always something in this house.......








Ok, wanted to also post about our little sliding glass door breaking. Monday evening, Mattie and I went out in the back to do some yard work, in the process, she took a rock and threw it at our back sliding glass door. It put a hole in the glass, then shattered the rest of it. It was scary. My dad came over to help, and when he got here and shut the front door, the glass started falling out of the glass door. It was a big mess. The picture doesn't do it justice.


We managed to get all of the glass cleaned up, then boarded it up pretty nicely. The glass people came yesterday and put in my new glass. I am still finding glass though.


The outside view:


1 comments:

April said...

Yes, that is truly a mess. That girl is determined to hurt herself. But who would have thought a little rock would shatter the whole thing? I'm glad she didn't get hurt.