CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Mattie




She had tubes put in her ears today, and her adenoids taken out. Here are before and after photos! She wore her little blue hospital gown home from the hospital because she was so groggy, I didn't want to have to change her clothes. She did good. We were back home by 9am. =) She's sleeping now. Sweet little thing!

2 comments:

April said...

It was so fast! I was going to call you after I dropped the girls off to see if you were still at the hospital so I could come by and see you all, but you were already on your way home before we even left. I hope the surgery helps with everything!

Lane said...

I can still remember when we had Adira's clogged eye duct surgery done...

She was so scared... I felt so helpless as they wheeled her away...
Gosh but aren't I a big baby, I have tears in my eyes remembering.

Glad to hear she's fine and at home.