But I've had this salmon in my freezer for quite a while now, so decided to get it out and cook it. The instructions seemed simple enough, so I followed them, and since I've never cooked salmon before, I guess it turned out fine. I made some white rice, toasted some bread, and cut the salmon up for my kids. I couldn't wait to see their faces when they tasted it, but they actually tasted it, and ate all of it! I took a picture because I almost didn't believe it myself. I just called it fish. Mason was the most hesitant, until he asked if it was healthy and I said yes, so he ate it. He's on this healthy kick lately, it's so funny. But that's a whole 'nother post.
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I can't believe they're eating salmon! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment