We had our meeting at my house on Saturday. It was a great time of food and fellowship. I didn't realize how much I need this group, until Saturday. It's so good for me to be around this group of people who've become my second family since Mattie was about 6 months old. I hadn't been to a meeting for about 3 months because of sick kids, or scheduling, and it was good to 'be back in the group' on Saturday. Our group consists mainly of single parents, but everyone is welcome here! Here are some pictures from Saturday.








Monday, June 4, 2007
Lifegroup
Posted by Jill at 6:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"Community", yes, we all need it! You think you can do just fine on your own, and then realize life is better done together. But oops, if you enlarge the first picture, you've got a clear shot of someone's boobs, I'm not sure if she wants to be that "close" to you all =)
Oh my goodness. I didn't even notice that! Deleted that picture. Yikes! Thanks!
Post a Comment