Brightened my day. Mason has the biggest heart. Sure from time to time I really wonder who's child he is, but he really has the sweetest heart. A couple days ago he brought me this bouquet of clover. It's a weed, but not to him. He said, "Mom...I picked these for you, they're hearts!" It's a weed! Something I try hard to kill. We step on it, mow over it, put out weed kill trying to rid it from out lawns, but to my precious 5 year old, it was a bouquet of hearts just for his Mom! So, I took the little bouquet of weeds from his sweaty/dirty little hand, and put them in a vase. It reminds me how simple children can be.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh little 5 year old bouquets~! I wish we all had that perspective. That's cute. I love your blog!
Post a Comment