CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 29, 2008

My Room!


The room I live in at April's used to be Mark's office, so he had several things hanging on the walls. When he left, he took the stuff off the walls, but left all the little nails. I decided to put them to good use. I just kept picking up my stuff, and hanging them on the nails. It looks pretty funny, but it gets my stuff up off the floor. I'll walk you through them. Top left, my Toby Keith cowboy hat, and next to it my straw hat! Picture two, my Dale Earnhardt Jr. hat (from last year I might add, I haven't upgraded my stuff to his new number). Picture three is my memo board, picture 4 is my robe and cork board. Picture 5 is a Christmas wreath Mason made me at school, and picture 6, my coat. I just wanted to share since April pointed out to me a few days ago how she loved what I'd done with the place!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: