CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 4, 2007

Neighbor


Ok, one of the first memories I have of moving into this house last summer was looking out to see my half dressed older man neighbor up on his roof spraying it with the water hose. Hmmmm. I couldn't imagine what he was doing, I guess "cooling it off" since it was so hot outside. Well, a couple days ago (before the storm, so I know he wasn't checking his roof for leaks), there he was again, half dressed, walking around on his roof. He wasn't spraying it though, just walking around. Maybe he just likes the view from up there. And he's not young, I'd say 70's, but I could be wrong.



2 comments:

April said...

Interesting....

threegirlsandamom said...

I think it has something to do with protecting your roof from the wind??? I have some seen some neighbors doing it around here also, but they are dressed at least :)