CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mason's first day of Kindergarten





I can't believe I haven't sat down to blog this yet, tomorrow is already his third day of school. So far so good! I haven't really broken down and cried yet, but I'm sure it's coming when I realize Mason is in Kindergarten. I almost cried while Mattie and I were standing there looking at him sitting with his class, but I held it back knowing if I started crying, he would too! He's done very well, and I'm praying for it to stay that way. My little boy is so sensitive about things, so I worry about him as us Mama's tend to do. We want our boys to be tough, but we also want them to possess gentleness, love, compassion, and fear of the Lord as well.


So far he's "stayed on green" which is good! It means he hasn't had any behavior issues, and that has been my biggest prayer going into this.


Mattie keeps asking "Where's Mason?" Then she'll remember, "Oh, Mason's at school!" She has been able to have Mama all to herself, and play in Mason's room, and watch the tv show of her choice, so I think she's thinking she's gotten the best end of this "Mason going to school" deal.


Here are pictures!

2 comments:

April said...

Oh oh oh, he looks so cute, proud, and big! I'm sure you won't have to worry about his behavior, b/c really, who wouldn't want to stay on the green?? Wow, I can't believe it. I can so clearly picture all of those pics of him and Santa, when he was just a couple of weeks old, he was so cute! Love from Aunt April

threegirlsandamom said...

I have been waiting for the pics. He looks so grown up. They are getting to big for their britches :)