Ok. Before I blog about our trip, I'm going to blog about my walmart trip today. I needed 4 things from walmart today, so I thought me and the kids would run in, grab the items, then leave. It was getting close to mattie's naptime, but I knew we were only going to be in the store at the most 10 minutes.
My kids were horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mason was hanging on the basket, trying to ride on it, making noises, walking backwards, ran into a man while walking backwards, and mattie the whole time is hanging her head over the side of the buggy, sideways, arms hanging straight downside the buggy, because she thought it felt funny for her head and hair and hands to all be hanging down. I almost ran her head into several things, then in the checkout, Mattie completely while I was trying to pay pulled one of those boxes of altoids off the shelf and dumps it out onto the floor, in the meantime, Mason is pretending to be a cashier at the register next to where I was checking out, a walmart person has to say, "Hey Son, get out from behind there." I was so embarrassed and ready to beat both of my children.
Almost the worst 7 minutes of my life.
Both kids are now in bed.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Most distrastrous Walmart trip ever.....I think
Posted by Jill at 12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cracking up!
Oh, I saw you in there from across the store, but your kids were acting up so much, I was embarrassed for anyone to know I knew you. Yeah right! Well next week Mason will be in kinder, and you'll be missing those silly things he does. Your Wal-Mart trips will be too quiet.
We all have the worst Wal mart trips in the world. We can empathize :)
Post a Comment