He's growing up, well, today that is, tomorrow may be another story, but I'm optimistic! This morning he woke up got dressed and brushed his teeth with no help or nagging from me, then came back upstairs and said, "I need to make my bed......" He made his bed, picked up his dirty clothes, then came into my room, and was like, "Mom I beated you, you haven't made your bed yet....." And this all being before 8am, he's usually still asleep. I told him I was so proud of him for doing all those things without being asked, and he said, "I'm 5 now........I can do all my chores." Whew hew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow, great job Mason!
Maybe if I paint my room and buy new bedding, it will motivate me to make my bed and pick up my clothes before 8:00 am!
Post a Comment