Mason's friend Lucas came home from church with us today. They have made a makeshift boat out of cinder blocks and 2x4's. It's so cute. They are playing pirates. Mason's reading the treasure map in one of the pictures. They are also using the rake and broom as oars. They have also been painting, you can tell in the pictures. A little got on the dog, but I didn't take a picture. Shadow didn't like it very much. 




3 comments:
Now this is what I call imagination! This is how kids used to play before modern technology. Too cute!
Cute pirates! Looks like alot of fun!
And now they are playing with mason's geo trax airplane set. And it's so hilarious, because they have this tub of water, and they keep letting the airplanes land in the water, and they are cracking up......
Michelle, so sorry about the paint on Lucas' clothes! I'm sure it will come out!
Post a Comment