
Wanted to post a picture of Mason's puppy, Shadow. He's 12 weeks old now. The vet today said he looks like a Rottweiler/Lab mix, but the owner said he was a German Shepherd mix, so who knows! Sounds like a Heinz 57 to me! He has worms! Isn't that gross? It's a wonder the kids haven't gotten them yet, I shouldn't speak too soon. So he went to his first vet visit today. Had to be put on medicine, and get his shots, so he's kind of just lying around today. The vet really liked him, and just kept picking him up and holding him, and said he was going to be a good dog, and big! He has to go back in 3 weeks. Fun!
The kids came with me to the vet, and just loved the big birds he keeps in the waiting room, two big talking parrots, I don't think I spelled that right. Mason picked up a book about snakes while there, so the vet asked him if he wanted to see the real snakes he had back in the back. So we all got to go see the snakes. He had a 10 year old Boa constrictor, that he said would love to give us a "big hug" and a 6 month old baby boa. He had a very pretty King Snake, and a real pretty red snake. I thought they were all so pretty since they were behind glass. He did pick up one of the snakes and showed it to Mason up close, Mason would have rathered it
stayed in the glass I believe!
stayed in the glass I believe!
0 comments:
Post a Comment