CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 15, 2007

Waiting for sunshine...

I have felt more like I'm losing my mind in the last couple days than I have in a long time. My children have been getting into everything, and the dog......don't even get me started on the dog. Mattie covered herself in blue permanent marker today, the dog is just literally driving me crazy, he has to go, and Mason just hasn't been himself. It's been a rough day. And, while getting something out of my kitchen cabinets, something else fell out, and landed on top of my Mary Englebreit cookie jar, breaking the big cherry that was on top. Ok....wanted to vent really about my day so far. The kids and dog are having a hard time not being able to go play outside, and they are all egging each other on, it's been going on since Saturday. Sun come soon!

3 comments:

April said...

The sun is out over here, but it's 29 degrees..send them outside, they won't even notice the cold.
Sorry you're having a rough few days, I'm sure the dog would be pushing me over the edge too...if I had one more living thing to feed, clean up after, step over, discipline, ugh...send him packing!

April said...

By the way, could you post a picture of Mattie covered in the blue permanent marker? =) ha ha ha

Jill said...

Well, I gave her a bath, and got most of it off. It was up and down her arms, and on her face. I was mostly mad because she got it on Mason's new comforter. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I am trying my best to get it off.