CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Had to blog this so I wouldn't forget to write it down.


Tonight, on the way home from church, Mason asks, "Mom.....who am I going to marry." And I said, "Well Mason, you'll marry whomever God sends you to marry." And he replies, "No...I want to pick her, and it's going to be Hope."
This is a picture of Mason and Hope from last summer '06 when I still lived in the apartment. They were "painting" everything on my back patio.

2 comments:

April said...

I can't believe that was just last summer, they look so little! Hope would be a fine choice for a wife, too bad we can't arrange these things.

Jill said...

I know! I thought the same thing. Mason look so young in the face. But yes, it was last summer, probably in May or June. Wow!