CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 25, 2007

I confess...

that I actually do not remember the last time I got out my video camera and recorded the kids. It's really sad. Mason is 5, and says and does some crazy and interesting 5 year old stuff. Mattie's 2, she's running, talking, and now trying to go potty, and I think she was crawling the last time I got her on camera.

But just now, Mattie was doing the cutest thing, and it hit me, "I've got to get some of her toddler hood on video before she's Mason's age and heading off to Kindergarten." Just now, she took her unfinished lunch, put it on the tray of her babies shopping cart, and pretended to feed her baby doll, while completely having a whole conversation with her (the baby doll). She was telling the baby doll exactly what she was doing, and she even accidentally bumped the shopping cart into something and told the baby, "I'm sorry baby, you okay?" And it's just so cute, I can't believe I've passed up all of these great video opportunities. But of course my camera was completely dead, so it's charging so that I can be ready for the next cute moment.

1 comments:

April said...

Cute!
I've got very little video as well. Probably a 2 year block of time without video. Bummer.