Ok, a couple days ago Mattie decided she wanted to start pooping on the potty, wonderful!! She has pooped on the potty two days in a row, hasn't pee peed on the potty yet. But what's aggravating now, is that she wants her diaper off as soon as she pees. She starts walking funny, and almost demands me change her right then and there. Already today we've put on 3 new diapers. So now I'm going through diapers like crazy. I wonder how long this stage will last, until she decides to go on the potty. I don't want to rush her, but I'm like, "Mattie, I'd like to keep that diaper on you a little longer than 30 minutes if you don't mind."
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Way to go!! Just let her run around naked, when she pees on herself, she might decide to make it to the potty the next time.
Post a Comment