Ok, this is gross, and only mom's could appreciate and laugh at it's gross...ness, so I had to share. Mattie caught the stomach bug Saturday morning, early, like 4am. She's been better today, until Mason yelled at me, "Mama........I think Mattie threw up again." So I come running, and here comes Mattie....crying.....it looked like she had in fact thrown up.....until I got closer. She had actually had diarrhea, that projectiled itself out the front of her diaper, and up her shirt. Now that's gross! Needless to say, she went straight to the bathtub.
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I was hoping I could avoid commenting on this post b/c it's so gross, but everytime I check your blog, it's still here!! So now that I've commented, will you please post something new so I can get this out of my memory.
Post a Comment