CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm so proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buck had a surprise for me today when he brought the kids to the house! See pictures!



Some of the phrases I heard were, "Pedal baby pedal!" "Ride it like you stole it!"


I'm so proud, and Mason was too! He doesn't have taking off just yet, or turning around, but today is his first day of practice!! I wish you could have seen Mason's face, he was so proud of himself!!

2 comments:

April said...

"Ride it like you stole it"?? I gotta say, some funny one-liners come out of his mouth.

Wow, that's quite an accomplishmenet!! Can't wait to see him in action.

Jill said...

I know, he cracks me up sometimes. The people on his rig says he really should be a comedian. =)

You will get to see him in action today! He's bringing his bike to Buck's birthday party!