I was just in Mason's room, sitting on his floor, and listening to him tell this long story of how he's turned his bed into a garbage and recycle truck. Mattie is totally involved too. Explaining all the buttons, and levers, and "speckascopes" that he uses to work his truck. The above words, "Bong squawck, sinkit poddit, and scannerone" are some of the terms he just makes up when he doesn't know what something is called. I used to do the same thing! It's so funny, because I still do it now.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
my 5 year old did something the other day that brought me RIGHT back to when I was 5...doing the EXACT same thing. Isn't it amazing! Cute blog
Hilarious! Yes, I remember some of your words. Remember the long one you had hanging above the closet that Uncle Guy printed out for you?
Yeah, it was like
"Tuexiumzuioji"
I can't remember how to spell it, but that's how it soundes.
Post a Comment