CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's Wednesday!






Hump day, the week is half-way through, which means that Buck will be back from school in 2 days! He's been gone a lot lately, and I've had major sewing to do. Mason started swimming lessons Monday, and they are going well. He loves it. He asks when he wakes up, "How many hours before swimming lessons?" I hope what he's learning he actually uses when the teacher isn't around. And his teacher is so super sweet. She's a Christian, and her voice is just so passionate and patient, Mason loves her! And since I just took some cute pictures of the kids, I'm going to post them. Mattie wore this cute dress to church Sunday, and Mason looked cute in this camo outfit, so I wanted to get their picture. I told Mason if he took some good pictures first, I'd take some silly ones after.

2 comments:

April said...

Oh, that IS a pretty dress. When did she wear it, Sunday night? I didn't see her Sunday morning. The silly pictures are funny, it's cute to see Mattie trying to do the same faces Mason is doing.

Jill said...

Yes, Sunday night.

She is his shadow, she tries to do everything he does. It's so funny!

I got that dress major clearanced at Children's Place I think a few months ago. =)