CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 20, 2007

A little honesty

I'm having a bad day. Little bitty things are making me just bawl!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaah!! I'm having trouble getting paperwork together for 2 separate things, but need the same paperwork for both of them. My daughter has been whiney. It's been hard catching up on my bills and don't see the light at the end of the tunnel any time soon. Mason has been good though, so that's a nice break. I've taken naps like 3 days in a row just to not have to deal with things, but the things are still there when I wake up. I need to completely quit my job and find something closer and I wish I had the guts to just do it. The unknown of whether Buck relocating to Katy is killing me because Mason starts Kindergarten at the end of August, and I've already paid Mattie's registration fee for Mother's Day Out. I know all of these things are so tiny in the grand scheme, but I can't see that right now.

2 comments:

April said...

Bummer. Sometimes God has us in those "waiting" periods, where everything is uncertain, and that is a hard place to be. I hope you're going to worship tomorrow, it will be way awesome when Benton Brown sings "Everlasting God", I love this song b/c it talks about the waiting "strength will rise when we wait upon the Lord", and also "you're the defender of the weak, you comfort those in need". Yes! Also, check out Natalie Timmerman's blog today, there is an interview she posted on there from Rick Warren, it's a WOW! Sorry it's so hard. Love, April

April said...

Oh, and it's OK to bawl too!