We took the kids to the pool early this afternoon, it was hot, but we had a good time. After we got home, both kids took at nap so me and Buck spent the time cleaning out the garage (we had an infestation that I won't go into, and I promise you don't want me to), but it was just nice to spend the time together doing something that really needed to be done. Mason was just on his best behavior today too. Did thinks without me having to ask him 5 times, used his manners, etc. Then when it was almost bed time he said, "Mom, I'm going to bed in 1 minute, but it's a secret, because I wanted you to just walk in and see me in my bed reading my books without you having to tell me too." Then he drew me this picture of his whole family all together in a row, and holding hands. It was so sweet. And Buck just bought this dart board out at the trade days, and it's been so much fun playing! I lose..... alot, but it's fun. I recommend getting one. And, it's electronic and keeps score for us.
Anyway, good day. I think I vent or complain a lot, so I've got to make up for that by sharing things that actually went right!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Today was a good day
Posted by Jill at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What it rats? Please don't nurture them like you did the bunnies. Glad ya'll had some good times!
Post a Comment